Welcome To Wolcott View Manor Child Care Center
Where Community, Compassion & Creativity Come Together
We are committed to providing a nurturing, educational and safe “home away from home” environment for children. We look forward to the opportunity of serving your family!
Wolcott View Manor Child Care Center is a state licensed early childhood program serving children six weeks to eleven years old. The Child Care Center is available to Wolcott View Manor employees, relatives of employees and the general public. We are open, Monday through Friday, from 6:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., regardless of weather.
Wolcott View Manor Child Care Center is closed eight days of the year for major holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
We are located at 50 Beach Road in Wolcott, CT, behind the Wolcott View Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center main building.
- Traditional Half & Full Day Preschool
- A CT Standards Based Curriculum
- Infant, Waddler & Toddler Programs
- Intergenerational Activities
- Before & After School Care
- School Closings / Vacation Care
- Summer Programs for School Aged Kids
- Busing to/from Wakelee, Rotella & Maloney Schools
- Security & Monitoring System
- Fenced Outdoor Play Areas
- On-site Nurse Consultant